something found about suspend on A5

matt_hsu matt_hsu at openmoko.org
Sun Feb 17 10:49:05 CET 2008

> I am auditing the schematics again at the moment and I look at
> JACK_INSERT ... I saw that R4406 (100K) pulls it up to DVCC_CODEC which
> is always-on IO_3V3 via a choke.
>
> What exactly was this problem you described that JACK_INSERT is floating?

	Hi Andy,

	If you power up the GSM module, the JACK_INSERT signal would become
floating. Otherwise, it is always-on. Once you try to put GTA02 into
suspsend, it would wake up instantly since JACK_INSERT falling/rising
interrupts occured.

	I'll send the tiny patches to fix this and merge patches from Allen's
hacking later.

	Cheers,

	Matt