GTA02 Power Glitch Reason Found

ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw
Mon Feb 18 02:45:09 CET 2008

Dear all:

>Did these discussions include NXP opinion in the loop?

>I found that 1uF (I tried it initially) was enough to make a big difference in HF noise >stability on VB_SYS and to deal with short droops, so 4.7uF doesn't sound >completely crazy to me.  But it is quite a difference from 22uF recommended by >NXP.

The 4.7uF is our verification. I think the NXP will reply that we must use the 22uF capacitor and I don't want to ask them.The 4.7uF just for A5 PVT.

  Best Wishes~

Allen Chang ( 張 吉 隆 )

First International Computer Inc.
7F, No.300, Yang Guang St., NeiHu, Taipei, 114, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-8751-8751 Ext: 6171

Fax: +886-2-8751-8739

Email:allen_chang at fic.com.tw