No GPIO pulldowns

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Feb 23 20:13:54 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> I guess my dump code can be broken, but it seems we don't use a single
> GPIO pulldown at the CPU.

Welcome to the club :-) I've quintuply-checked my code for the same
thing. They say great minds think alike, but it seems that this
isn't an omission in our (quite differently implemented) dumps, but
indeed the total absence of pull-downs ...

>  It can be fine... if that's what we intended...

I think the unused GPIOs want a closer look. There's actually a lot
of them, also on the Glamo. I think I should have a look at these
next week, perhaps along with Matt who's recently been playing with
GPIOs already.