AUX no longer a wakeup source (GTA01 and GTA02 happily reunited)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 27 05:17:09 CET 2008

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Hmm, ok, but note that this means we no longer can resume with GTA01v2,
> and v3

Oh, damn, the missing PMU interrupt. Memories come back ...

I think all our freebies were Bv3, so there is probably a number
of devices out there that's still being used. Wouldn't want to
break these.

Change reverted in 4119.

Thanks for the reminder !

- Werner

Oops, didn't mean to break GTA01Bv3.

gta01-inputdevice.patch:
- drivers/input/keyboard/neo1973kbd.c (neo1973kbd_probe): reverted change in
  r4114 and made AUX a wakeup source for GTA01 again
- drivers/input/keyboard/neo1973kbd.c (neo1973kbd_probe): added a comment
  explaining why