Fwd: flashing gta02

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 27 05:24:51 CET 2008

Lorn Potter wrote:
> .8 didn't work at all for me, so I used the latest .10 or something, which
> at least got me connecting using openocd.

As a first step, try "reset halt". It should come back immediately, and
the PC should be all zeroes. If it behaves any differently, the cable
may not be properly plugged in. (It's a bit on the finicky side.)

Note that OpenOCD doesn't like to be disturbed. So if the cable is
disconnected or the device is powered down, please make sure you
USB-power-cycle the debug board and restart OpenOCD.

Then, make sure your openocd.cfg is good. This one should work:
http://people.openmoko.org/werner/openocd.cfg

Hope this helps.