Bringing the community back (was: GTA01 shared UART vs. flow control (bug #788)

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Tue Jan 22 19:11:55 CET 2008

Mike Westerhof wrote:
> Thanks for being honest about it.  I feel the issue got the
> run-around for the many months it's been left open in bugzilla, and
> it's refreshing to have some open discussion.

Mike, I think can I speak for all OpenMoko Inc. here when I want to apologize
for the lack of openness / interactivity / communication in the past
couple of months. It's no secret that we ran through some severe
troubles when our head system level guy quit. Also, before he was so
busy that kernel and u-boot was literally frozen.

As you can see we have acquired fresh new blood and brought some old
blood back, so we're back on track now. Please spread the word :)

Regards,

:M:

--
Dr. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | IT-Freelancer | http://www.vanille-media.de