booting GTA02 from microSD

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Sat Jan 26 10:24:26 CET 2008

Andy -

good news (that you think 'it won't be a major job').
Yes, I do believe we want this, and I agree with Mickey that it would
be seen as a regression if we wouldn't since it was possible on GTA01.
Regarding priorities, I agree suspend/resume is more important,
especially since (at least to me) there is still a bit of hardware
uncertainty in that.
Keep microSD booting in mind, maybe after suspend/resume...

Wolfgang