2.6.24 status

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Jan 29 10:25:23 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> They won't get lost on my side.

Great :-)

> This is one reason post submission modifications make pain for me, even
> whitespace.

Hmm, shouldn't they just show up as the small differences you described ?
(Not sure how you'd annotate them, though. Not having an explicit series
file may be a mixed blessing.)

> I would rather make the effort to learn where my whitespace
> style diverges from yours and try to change my style.

Thanks :-) I'm mainly looking for the big items of CodingStyle (which
is basically K&R with a few additional rules). Your style had a few
minor quirks, but I think we've pretty much converged already.

Now my main problems are those patches that fail for no visible
reason. Luckily, we don't use the Whitespace programming language :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitespace_(programming_language)