some question about serial.c

dennis.yxun dennis.yxun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 01:46:29 CEST 2008

i thought it would be quite easy to bring up the serial console
(as the uart output);
but unfortuntely, i was stalled here, it's annoy

can anyone who have experience about this shed some light for me.

following is what i've tried.
0. all interrupt is mask off
1. configure MPLL, to 96Mhz, PCLK to 16Mhz (FCLK:HCLK:PCLK=1:3:6)
	can't configure FLCK to 400Mhz with jtag debug, don't know why.
2. config uart clock source as PCLK, 16Mhz,
3. enable uart output pin output (GPHCON)
4. config uart register 115200,8n1,divider value is 8
5. send data out, just poll UTRSTAT bit (transmitter buffer empty)
host side, using minicom, setting  115200, 8n1

i thought neofreeruner use Uart 2 as serial output,
but no success, neither with UART0, UART1 port