FYI State of suspend/resume on gta02

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Sat Jun 7 21:53:36 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

I have followed a red herring for quite some time. The symptoms I had were
getting stuck somewhere early in the resume path, not doing anything on
pressing the power button, not doing anything after sleeping a while. This
only happened when illume triggered the suspend after the backlight was
turned off (red herring). And this only happened on one of the two devices I
have.

The current state is:
	- Almost the stable branch
	- Using defconfig-2.6.24 (not having a localversion)
	- Suspend/Resume is just working fine... there is nothing to fix

kind regards
	z.