current kernel doesn't boot on GTA01

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Tue Jun 10 00:36:48 CEST 2008

On Monday 09 June 2008 23:05:42 Andy Green wrote:
> | Hi
> |
> | in asu.stable is again one kernel config for GTA01 and GTA02. This
> | config has the CONFIG_S3C_LOWLEVEL_UART_PORT and CONFIG_DEBUG_S3C_UART
> | set to 2, but GTA01 only boots with 0!
> |
> | There seems to be another issue. If i set UART to 0 and rebuild that
> | kernel it is booting, but after some seconds the kernel only prints
> | something like "s3c2410_nand_correct_data [..]", can't read it because
> | the messages repeats to fast.
>
> Well defconfig-gta01 in stable branch looks like it should be OK

mea culpa. I assumed that after having disabled low level debug we could share
the kernel again between gta01 and gta02 and I made use of defconfig-2.6.24.
Please revert
http://git.openmoko.org/?p=openmoko.git;a=commit;h=55b50918521a0183492fb55ee7ecd273dd5f6715
and tell me if it is making any difference.

sorry for the inconvience and kind regards
	z.