code of blink led(some question)

xiangfu xiangfu at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 12 03:19:35 CEST 2008

I know how to create a local Git repository
and use some command like:
"git add ."
"git commit -a"
"git add some/file"

but I don't know how to add code to the openmoko's git
-----------
I try to find out why the led_on random abort, but i still don't know why.
on the other hand i try to add some code and follow the Werner second step.

Werner Almesberger wrote:
Then you can add full CPU initialization (start.S and friends) and
gradually change this into the NAND loader, which loads a file from
NAND to DRAM. I wouldn't try to use it to boot the kernel, but just a
very simple program, such as that LED blinker (now running at a
different address). This will give you
- a good understanding of the CPU and DRAM bringup process
- many opportunities to learn to use OpenOCD for debugging
(you'll need this experience later to bring up the kernel)