andy git 06/15 suspend/resume observations

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Wed Jun 18 20:57:48 CEST 2008

Actually, it seems a little less stable now. On 1 occasion I had it hang
up while in suspend mode for a while where ping didn't work and I
couldn't wake it. After a period of time (wasn't paying close
attention), it woke up on its own and was OK. Now, it is stuck as usual
with ping working but won't wake up.