touchscreen sampling

Dale Schumacher dale.schumacher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 22:46:05 CEST 2008

The averaging scheme seems overly complicated.  Using a "median" instead of
a "mean" (average) would automatically reject outliers and would also track
the mid-point of a moving signal.  There should also be less math involved
since you would only be sorting 2 sets of 32 values.  In fact, I would
recommend sorting the "x" and "y" coordinate separately.  BTW, for small
sets of values, linear insertion sorting usually beats fancier methods.