andy git 06/15 suspend/resume observations

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Thu Jun 19 01:44:54 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> On the deferred work aspect it doesn't look needed for GTA02 but I have
> to tread warily for GTA01 so I guess we leave it.

Let's fix things so they work correctly for the GTA01, then we can go
back and see what needs to be added/altered for the GTA02.  The deferred
work thing would be gone already, except that I've not had time in the
past week to write up the patch to pull it out.  It's still in my queue
to get done.

> I'm hoping if I have
> to spend any more time in this area I will understand the deal about the
> flow control issue, it seems everyone would like it to disappear into
> suspend / resume actions in kernel.

Well, at least its being discussed.

Mike (mwester)