why we set CAMDIVN and CLKDIVN

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jun 20 17:39:02 CEST 2008

xiangfu wrote:
>> i think this[1] is the problem(I'm not very sure),
>> in the blink_led program the TEXT_BASE is 0x000000;

Yeah, that would make it negative :-) Perhaps you want to write down a
memory map with the regions where you have RAM, IO, SteppingStone, and
what goes where into the RAM.

By the way, you don't need things like preboot_override, env_override,
or booted_from_nand in start.S. You also don't need a malloc pool, space
for the environment, etc. You probably don't even need interrupts :-)