My Gta02s wont charge

steve steve at openmoko.com
Fri Jun 20 18:15:51 CEST 2008

Na, mine wont run off USB power. I'll double check on a 2nd computer.
My unit is pre production, but I know guys have done battery drain tests
With no problems. So, scratches head....

I tried with the battery in, battery out.  Sean, can you run yours while
plugged into usb with the battery removed?
You have a phone from the same batch I have.