I2C unbusied also on GTA02

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Mar 1 03:37:39 CET 2008

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Hmm, I can't seem to successfully boot from NOR. All I get is the boot menu,
> but no device appears on USB.

Hmm, I thought all that worked. I'll re-check.

By the way, I forgot one item in the change log entry for GTA02 unbusy:

unbusy-i2c.patch:
- board/neo1973/gta02/pcf50633.c (pcf50633_initial_regs): enabled
  PCF50633_INT1_SECOND, PCF50633_INT2_EXTON1R, and PCF50633_INT2_EXTON1F

By the way 2, this actually solved a real problem, namely sluggish
response to POWER when booting from NOR. (Not entirely sure what caused
this in the first place, but we've seen all sorts of I2C-related
gremlins on GTA01 before the unbusy patch.)