I2C unbusied also on GTA02

Daniel Willmann daniel at openmoko.org
Sat Mar 1 17:58:08 CET 2008

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:46:27 +0100
Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:

> On Friday 29 February 2008 13:21:30 Werner Almesberger wrote:
> > GTA02 used to poll the PMU continuously when in the bootmenu. We
> > know from GTA01 that this causes conflicts with USB. I've now
> > extended the unbusy patch also for GTA02.
> >
> > (Note: it doesn't really matter if we fail to clear all interrupts
> > in one sweep here. We'll get any stragglers in the next round.)
>
> Hmm, I can't seem to successfully boot from NOR. All I get is the
> boot menu, but no device appears on USB.

Same here, dmesg shows:
usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 34
usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -110

I am able to boot into the boot menu and then press power to continue
with the normal boot process, but both dfu-util and waiting for an ACM
device to appear fail.

Regards,
Daniel Willmann