GTA02 u-boot and kernel status

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Mar 5 03:23:55 CET 2008

Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> change screen to landscape. You see it immediately. Some colors show
> it more than others, the old orange showed it the most.

Oh, that one. I recall that the issue is that changing the rotation
changes the LCM timing, and that no timing parameters could be found
that would yield a stable image and not break something else.

Was it Dodji who implemented this ? He should have more details.

I also vaguely recall that there is some rotation issue in the
Glamo, which may be the reason why the LCM timing had to be changed
in the first place. Raster should be able to explain this once he
gets up. (Hmm, I could turn the music up a bit :-)