usb host mode

Phani Kumar Kancharala kancharlaphanikumar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:38:13 CET 2008

yeah, Driver -> USB -> Gadget -> Ethernet Gadget Drive is already enabled.
In fact, I could able to use Ethernet over USB.
FYI,
 I am using 2.6.22.5 kernel patched with the usb_mode_swith.patch
 I cross verified whether the patch is applied correctly using the tool
"nm", it listed both show_usb_mode and set_usb_mode on the ohci_hcd.ko.

Thanks n Regards,
Phani Kumar