Post- GTA02

joerg joerg.twinklephone at gmx.de
Wed Mar 19 15:21:21 CET 2008

Am Mi  19. März 2008 schrieb Andy Green:
> - gpg control packet
> > Hi,
> > I would very much welcome the S3C6400.

> > Besides the USB niceties I think arm11 (armv6 isa) and hw floating point
> > support is what makes this device interesting.
> >
> > I really hope however that there is not all to much NDA restriction.
>
> I can't say about the NDA stuff from vendors, but I can say ARM
> themselves document the ARM11 and FP unit, so that won't make trouble.

User manual for everybody?
from
http://www.samsung.com/global/business/semiconductor/productInfo.do?fmly_id=229&partnum=S3C6400
/j

ps: aviation mode by G-sensor :-) coooool!

---------------[quote]--------------------
technical file download
- documents
file rev # size updated date
 Product Technical Brief    1.5  245KB  2007/08/13

- more information
 To download the product information, go through the registration process and
log in and then ask for the file you want.
 You can ask for information on products we provide all at once
through "request", and it will take a maximum of 24 hours for your request to
be confirmed. We will let you know whether your request is confirmed through
your registered email and you will be able to download the approved file
through "download".

[List of downloadable files]

 - Documents such as datasheet, user’s manual and application note.
 - Program files such as evaluation board, firmware and utility
 download request registration