r4165 - in branches/src/target/kernel/2.6.24.x: config scripts

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Mar 20 16:20:04 CET 2008

John Lee wrote:
> The kernel images on buildhost still use the same config for gta01 and
> gta02.

Yeah, you got me there. Fixing this thing got pushed back by other
emergencies :-(

> If we want to use it in the factory, is this going to cause
> problem?

It would cause GSM suspend problems. So if you can, it would be better
to use the GTA02-specific configuration for the kernel devices ship
with. (I think we're still planning to have a general upgrade anyway,
so it's not the end of the world if that kernel has issues. But still,
the fewer, the better.)