Resume issue after a longer sleep

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Mon May 19 00:47:54 CEST 2008

On Sunday 18 May 2008 14:13:33 Andy Green wrote:
> Holger I found there are some funny wake sources enabled for 50633, I
> will send a patch to reduce them to those that are useful.
>
> Are you testing with USB cable plugged in there are powered?  If so it
> can maybe allow some unusual wake stimulus like BATFULL, which occur on
> say 30s period and you are guaranteed to get one if you suspend > 30s.
> Batfull doesn't crash me here but maybe it is something else along those
> lines since we die in pcf50633.

Ah interesting. I have only seen wakeup on USB cable removal so maybe
the "modem wakeup interrupt" in dmesg is just a red herring?

Regarding my suspend/resume issue:
	- Your addition of "suspend" to the i2c s3c driver has a possible NULL
dereference but we don't hit that.
	- the i2c s3c driver is resumed before the pcf50633
	- It is hanging in __reg_write even before the _xfer of the i2c s3c is
getting called (which means i2c_transfer is not called) which can't be...
	- I enabled the CRC on the RAM and know I stopped crashing on me... so it
might be a timing issue?

z.