power management regressing?

matt_hsu matt_hsu at openmoko.org
Sun May 25 07:33:00 CEST 2008

於 五,2008-05-23 於 01:38 -0700,Sean McNeil 提到:
> It seems power management is much worse this week than last.
>
> 1) Audio is not returned to the proper state on resume.
	Graeme found the cause, but it seems need to have more investigation on
this.
> 2) GSM radio serial link not returned to proper state.
	In what kind of circumstane? when system is in suspend?
> 3) Screen flashes occasionally as though it is being awakened at times
> then goes back to black.
> 4) audio pops.
> 5) Sometimes doesn't wake up at all and I have to pull USB and battery
> to recover. No other way works.
	I notice this problem couple times on other GTA02s. The bad thing is
that I could not reproduce this all the time. I'll keep traking this
issue.

	Matt