Is there a file in /sys that reports charge mode and OM charger detection?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri May 30 17:43:13 CEST 2008

Thanks Andy for excellent info. I will test this out.

Reason I asked (1) explicitly instead of inferring from (3) is that
these would be two separate software paths; e.g. it is possible to
manually request 1A charging, but I would expect that (1) would still be
false. Another example is that although the resistor is detected, for
some other reason Freerunner did not enter 1A charge mode.

Thanks for your rapid answer!

Michael