this week work on KBOOT

xiangfu xiangfu at openmoko.org
Sat May 31 14:28:20 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang:
This week I did not spend a lot of time in KBOOT,
Because of personal reasons.

At May 30, I have listened to the Richard Stallman's speech, he said
that "write small piece code of lager project, don't start at a small
code".
I have always SMALL CODE from the start, so when I started to OPENMOKO
time, I found that I work in LAGER CODE PROJECT is not very experienced.
So the progress a bit slow.
Next week, I will continue to compile KBOOT kernel.

A small  question:
If I just want to KBOOT support MTD, does The KBOOT kernel need OPENMOKO
kernel patch?