this week work on KBOOT

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Sat May 31 16:48:20 CEST 2008

Dear Xiangfu,
sounds good!
I wouldn't worry about being slow at the beginning. Openmoko is big
and once you spend some time to understand the system, you will become
a lot faster in the future.

Andy, are you saying we should not use Kexec/Kboot? Just a reduced u-
boot?
Unfortunately Werner is on vacation so we have to guess what he would
say.
Can you settle on something and give Xiangfu clear direction? Then
hopefully once Werner is back he will agree with that...
Wolfgang