WLAN with Linux SDIO: sneak preview

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Nov 3 16:30:12 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> Actually the issue with uplevelling has been making the suspend / resume
> performance in stable-tracking better than that in stable, there's no
> point moving up until that is the case.

Hmm, didn't all the Android fixes go into stable-tracking ?

I have to admit that I'm a bit confused about what's happening
in which branch.

> As soon as the Glamo GPIO -> LCM stuff is fixed it'll be possible to see
> where we are with it, literally.

Kewl. Are there any other blockers you're aware of ?

I'm seeing one weird problem on a Neo with a stripped-down user
space that doesn't run X: after a while, most of content of the
text console disappears, almost as if there was some screen
saver at work. I haven't examined this one closely yet, so it
might also be a local-only problem.