stable-tracking test image

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Nov 15 03:48:50 CET 2008

"Marco Trevisan (Trevi??o)" wrote:
>  - The screensaver doesn't really turn off the screen;

That's a know bug. The screen saving logic got changed, probably with
the addition of turning the Glamo clock off. I posted a patch for the
text console screen saver, but I haven't found the equivalent for the
X server yet.

>  - I wasn't able to get wifi working; using ifconfig/iwconfig/iwlist
>    tools isn't always easy since they hangs so much.

Hmm, what exactly is failing ? Does already listing the interfaces
with iwconfig hang or fail to show eth0 ? Or are there specific
configuration actions that start the trouble ?

At least listing the interface always works for me, unless I have
a completely trashed stack (i.e., during development).