stable-tracking test image

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun Nov 16 20:52:17 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> Er, no: S3C2442B_Users_manual_070104_MSP4.pdf Eg, p261 port A "GPADAT
> reset value Undef".

Right, but GPACON = 0xfffff and this means "function". nFCE,
nGCS[x], ADDRx, etc., all have well-defined values. It's just
sloppy use of terminology on the side of Samsung.

> Nonsense, you seem to be thinking Qi is in NAND, but Qi is on the SD
> Card and can be updated or changed as easily as the kernels in the rootfs.

Hmm, I thought we had both options on GTA03. But now that you mention
it, it seems that you are getting rid of the NAND boot fallback then ?