Fixes for stable-tracking

Jonas Bonn jonas.bonn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:30:37 CEST 2008

I'm working with the GTA01, trying to get 2.6.27 running on it.  The patches in this series apply to stable-tracking.

The first four patches are for compiling without MACH_NEO1973_GTA02 set:
      GTA02 fixups
      Drop FIQ dependency for GTA01 configuration.
      Fix build warning
      Fix build warnings that depend on machine configuration

Then a couple of patches that clean up the sound drivers and their registration:
      ALSA: make WM8753 driver a new-style I2C driver
	--> This could go upstream
      GTA01: Register WM8753 with i2c_register_board_info
	--> This could go upstream
      ALSA: Drop codec_data snd_soc_device
	--> This could go upstream
      GTA02: Fix WM8753 device registration
      GTA01: Convert LM4857 I2C driver to "new-style" interface
	--> This could go upstream

One patch to prevent some errors about "unknown pin" seen in dmesg.
      ALSA: Add widgets before setting endpoints

And a patch that prevents a BUG seen in dmesg.
      GTA01: replace mutex with spinlock in neo1973_vib_vib_set

I'm also seeing the slow clock (8x slower than normal) on the GTA01; other issues still remaining are that the battery applet isn't getting any data and that the sound volume seems to be zeroed -- I'm still working on these, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be happy to get some tips.

Regards,
Jonas