preparing pcf50633 for upstream

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Oct 3 06:02:02 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> This has crossed over into production test territory, which is fine, but
>  these need writing as part of production test action then and from that
> angle.

Production testing is yet a slightly different angle, and in particular,
just like declaring one of our user spaces as the interface reference,
it may suffer the problem that it's hard to look up an interface there.

In some cases, i.e., if there's very little overhead in the code and it
is nicely written, it may of course make sense to just point to one of
these components as the best example for using a given interface.

> Using production test suite commonly as regression test for all
> kinds of things would be great anyway.

Yeah, definitely !