Convert PCF50606 to pure I2C device

Jan Luebbe jluebbe at lasnet.de
Sun Oct 5 14:35:08 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 10:23 +0100, Andy Green wrote:
> I wrote a pretty comprehensive dump of my stgit and git "knowledge" some
> months ago, although I still feel I don't know a lot about git I have
> since found the data in here is about 90% of what you need to do a
> really great job working with an upstream and branches and rebasing
> really easily (allowing that you still have to resolve most conflicts
> manually anyway).

Maybe we should use topgit instead of stgit:

http://repo.or.cz/w/topgit.git?a=blob_plain;f=README;hb=HEAD

>From the README:

TopGit aims to make handling of large amount of interdependent topic
branches easier. In fact, it is designed especially for the case
when you maintain a queue of third-party patches on top of another
(perhaps Git-controlled) project and want to easily organize, maintain
and submit them - TopGit achieves that by keeping a separate topic
branch for each patch and providing few tools to maintain the branches.

Jan