[UPSTREAM - RFC] pm_bt_use_regulator_api.patch

Balaji Rao balaji at raobalaji.com
Wed Oct 8 17:35:15 CEST 2008

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:18:32 +0100
Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> wrote:

> Balaji Rao wrote:
> > pm_bt_use_regulator_api.patch
> >
> > Use regulator API for powering on/off the BT device.
>
> > +	.voltage_supply = "BT_3V2",
>
> There's a conflict between "BT_3V2" here and "bt_3v2" used in
> pcf50633_platform_data?

The voltage rails pcf50633_platform_data are not used at all. I think
we can get rid of it when the complete transition is over ?

All those should be defined as machine constraints with supplies
matched against devices. Since we are using only hcldo, ldo4 and 5,
I've just added constraints for those.

Anyway we can probably tackle this later as the main focus now is to
cleanup pcf50633 driver. What do you say ?

	- Balaji