[UPSTREAM - RFC] pm_bt_use_regulator_api.patch

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Oct 8 22:46:56 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> Balaji, I would just ignore the cosmetic naming stuff.

It's not just cosmetic - seeing items that call themselves gta01_foo
but are not gta01-specific make the code very confusing to read,
because they implicitly suggest that this is different or doesn't
exist for gta02. (And yes, we have a bad precedent in the form of
"2410". It's all about conventions in the end.)

The good thing is that these changes are generally well-contained.

Anyway, this is a different driver, whose time for complete cleanup
hasn't come yet.

> You're doing a great job with moving the regulator stuff on.

I second this :-)