new kernel developer and preparation for upstream merge

Jonas Bonn jonas.bonn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:51:05 CEST 2008

The files that used to be <asm/arch/*> are now <mach/*>.  Most of the
files from include/asm-arm/arch-s3c2410 can just be moved to
/arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach without any problem... I think
there were five that don't just move easily.  I submitted two patches
last weekend that moved two of the five that were problematic.

> -#endif /* __ASM_ARCH_PWM_H */
> +#endif /* __LINUX_PWM_H */

asm/arch/pwm.h does not correspond to include/pwm.h.  It should be
__ASM_ARM_PWM_H (or something like that... can't recall off the top of
my head).

/Jonas