new kernel developer and preparation for upstream merge

Jonas Bonn jonas.bonn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:25:55 CEST 2008

> Huh... I can build stable-tracking fine... I did a great deal of mach
> moving some weeks ago in the tracking-* patches on that tree.  What's
> different on your copies and mine I wonder.

Just to be clear, my comments were meant for Nelson who was on the
track of moving pwm.h to include/linux/pwm.h which is not quite right.
 I can generally build stable-tracking cleanly, but I know I've had to
make some adjustments to take into account the move from asm/arch to
mach/.

There ARE still a number of files at asm/arch, by the way, so if you
are saying there shouldn't be then we do have differences.