Mirror ARM file move

Jonas Bonn jonas.bonn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:41:40 CEST 2008

This patch series applies to stable-tracking and moves the files at
include/asm-arm/arch-s3c2410 to their proper (new) location at
arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach.

Most of the files are just clean moves: they existed in just the
original location.  However, there are a couple of files that existed in
both locations, and some of them had become out of sync.

There is one patch for each file move.  This is done mainly for
transparency: it's a lot easier to see what's changing when it's one
file at a time.  Also, if there are problems, these patches should be
bisectable.

Please take a look at the last couple of patches in the series as they
take care of files that have diverged.  I'm 99% certain that I've merged
them correctly, but I'm certain there are others who can say with 100%
certainty if something's wrong!

Oh, and the last patch in the series is just a build fix...