Android sources released - patches soon

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Tue Oct 21 23:56:05 CEST 2008

There are only a few people that have known this, but I have been
working with the Android code base for some time and have had it running
first on a GTA01, and then later on GTA02 hardware. Now that the Android
code base has been open sourced, I will be releasing patches to Android
in order to use it with GTA02 hardware. GTA01 support has become
decrepit and will need some work.

I find the experience of Android on a GTA02 quite pleasant even though
there is some work to be done. The most notable issue is suspend/resume.
Hopefully, we can get more people to contribute to it now.

Sincerely,
Sean