Openmoko kernel git branch request for Android patched kernel.

Brian Code Brian.Code at koolu.com
Thu Oct 23 02:28:09 CEST 2008

Hi Andy,

If it's easier to just apply patches, there is a patch set located at:
http://forum.koolu.org/files/android-2.6.24-patches.tar.gz

They are split out into each file that gets patched and are the
differences between the Android 2.6.24 branch and the vanilla 2.6.24
branch. They were done a little while ago, so I'm not sure if they are
stale or not.

When I had patched them, there was only one file that wouldn't patch,
and it was fairly straightforward.

If you have difficulty with it, or have questions, please let me know.

Brian