Implementing Bluetooth SIM Access Profile (SAP) on OpenMoko

Stefan Schmidt stefan at openmoko.org
Tue Sep 9 23:58:16 CEST 2008

Hello.

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 14:30, Onur Cinar wrote:

> Thank you for your quick and detailed response. It seems like the task will
> be much harder than I was envisioning.

Indeed. Nice that you still see it as a challenge and not as impossible. :)

> Based on OpenMoko wiki pages, I'm assuming that customizing the TI Calypso
> won't be possible through open source?

Correct, not possible.

> Does OpenMoko has any customizations on it already?

Yes, but only small extensions of the AT command set. We don't even have the
full source code for the GSM stack. We have some parts of the AT command parser
as source, but a  lot other parts are only binary blobs we can compile against.

Sadly we are not allowed to give you access to the code.

regards
Stefan Schmidt