Implementing Bluetooth SIM Access Profile (SAP) on OpenMoko

Onur Cinar ocinar at simowireless.com
Wed Sep 10 00:25:58 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan,
I definitely appreciate for all your help. I will now start communicating
with TI for licensing, and also to find out how much customization they will
allow us to do, and how much of them I can contribute back to the OpenMoko
community.

I will keep you and the kernel list informed when we make some achievement
on the device.

Best regards,

-onur