fix-glamo-[turbo-host-interface]/[crank-memory-to-90MHz] performance

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Sep 11 07:09:47 CEST 2008

> After searching about and asking on IRC if anyone knew what the
> performance implications of the fix-glamo-crank-memory-to-90MHz.patch
> and fix-glamo-turbo-host-interface.patch patches to the andy kernel
> branch were and finding nothing, I was wondering if perhaps andy or
> someone could comment?

I'd like to know more too, btw from what I've tested the
fix-glamo-crank-memory-to-90MHz.patch improves a lot the stability of
the glamo chip. I don't know about the real performance gain since
before of appling that patch using (X)glamo was impossible for me!

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/