Patch AR6000

Ivan Petrov ivan_p at hotbox.ru
Wed Apr 1 03:17:03 CEST 2009

Dear Werner,

>> You can then probably also share the body of the function with
>> mmc_io_rw_extended.
>
> It's also posible, but if I will correct keknel code, after 1 week max, we
> will have new SDIO stack like AR6K original.

I small be in a hurry when write about 1 week, for it need only one evening :)

Asynchronous SDIO stack with working driver attached.
While it not clean, and not for commiting, only for test.

I retrive max speed 1.3 - 1.4mbyte/sec on UDP sent test, i.e. +15-25%

Waiting for reproof and ideas.

p.s.
It not work, when IRQ_SYNC_ASYNC mode turned on, while not understand why.

--
Regards, Ivan.