Can QT applications run under fso-milestone5?

Michael Tansella michael-tansella at gmx.de
Wed Apr 1 11:17:56 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 01 April 2009 06:19:39 郑伟 wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
>        Can QT applications run under fso-milestone5? I cannot find any qt
> library in fso-milestone5 images. Does it mean that qt applications cannot
> run under current fso-milestone5 images?

You shlould install the libs like this without adding the angstrom repository,
cause if you install the whole qt4-x11-free it installs dependencies which are
not compatible and the Freerunner doesn't boot anymore.

opkg -force-depends install
http://www.angstromdistribution.org/feeds/2008/ipk/glibc/armv4t/base/libqtgui4_4.4.3-
r4.1_armv4t.ipk

opkg -force-depends install