Openmoko kernel situation

Sven Rebhan odinshorse at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:21:39 CEST 2009

2009/4/3 Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org>:
> Although I've joined the ranks of former Openmoko employees as of this
> month, I'll still tie up a few loose ends on AR6k, and I'll support
> Nelson on the reorganization of the branches and the next merge from
> upstream.

Werner, I'm very sad you also left the boat. :-( Thank you very much
for still putting work into the Freerunner. I wish you good luck with
your new job (or finding a new interesting one).

Hopefully, we see some of the code going upstream soon. Nelson, I also
whish you good luck in maintaining that thing and reorganize kernel
development.

I can only hope that the Openmoko management knows what they do...

Sven