Openmoko U-Boot situation (Was: Openmoko kernel situation)

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen rask at sygehus.dk
Thu Apr 16 20:09:56 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:37:12AM +0200, Rafael Campos wrote:

> I'd like to post the OpenMoko u-boot changes to main-line u-boot
> project, but i don't know how this mess with Copyright. Could i work i
> that direction? I hope Rask helps too :)

   What do you mean "mess with Copyright"?

   As to upstream, I see three things to do (in no particular order):
   - push our ext2fs fixes upstream.
   - push our GTA01/GTA02 support upstream.
   - merge with upstream. Of particular interest is their recently added MMC
   support, which I'm going to check out.

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen