WSOD will need redisign (and spec)

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:10:46 CEST 2009

Le samedi 25 avril 2009 à 08:48 -0500, Mike (mwester) a écrit :
> Any update on this issue?  Is it still the case that at the moment we
> have _NO_ working version on the andy-tracking branch for a stable
> release?

I haven't worked on it this week and yesterday was a busy day. I've
managed to get reset_write() to work every time by augmenting delays,
but I still have WSOD with cold temperature on resume.

Currently I'm trying to answer two questions:
1. Is it about delays being too short ?
2. Is it because we don't freeze pixel operation on Glamo while resuming
LCM ?

If 1, we should get a version soon if we find the right delays (and
everybody can help). If two, we need to rework Glamo driver which will
take time an may create instability.