glamo branch missing files (was: Proposal for further openmoko kernel development)

Gaudenz Steinlin gaudenz at debian.org
Tue Aug 18 13:44:24 CEST 2009

Hi

I tried to build a kernel from the new topgit managed branches, but the
glamo-2.6.31-rc5 branch (the other topgit branches are basically the
same), does not compile because of a missing header file: include/linux/mfd/glamo.h

Background:
I currently try to build a Debian package of the kernel for the openmoko
which has as few additional patches as possible to get the Debian
installer working. I only need the introduce-s3c2442b patch to make a bootable
kernel. To be able to install to an SD-card I also need (part of) the
glamo patch. This is why I tried to extract a glamo patch working on
2.6.31-rc5 from the topgit branch. To be acceptable for inclusion into
the official Debian kernel package, the changes needed for basic openmoko support
have to be as few as possible.

Is there a working "glamo patch" available somewhere?

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.